Sandy Plains Baptist Church
Sandy Plains Baptist Church has enjoyed a rich history of ministry and influence in the East Cobb community since its founding in 1846 when the area was a rural farm community.
As the community surrounding Sandy Plains Baptist Church has grown into an urban / suburban area of development and growth, our church has likewise expanded our ministries to meet the needs of this expanding community.
The world, the community, and the church have changed radically since 1846, but the mission of a visionary group of four men, twenty charter members and all of those who continue to follow them in their vision for the Sandy Plains community remains. We may change, but God does not; nor does His mission.
Sandy Plains Baptist Church's mission is to love and worship God and to involve others in the joy of knowing and serving Christ. They have activities for all age groups and offer weekday preschool opportunities.
The church offers a weekday preschool. Preschool fees will consist of a $90.00 non-refundable registration fee payable upon submission of the application and monthly tuition payable on the first school day of each month, September through May. Classes begin August 30, 2010 and end May 26, 2011.
From Interstate 75 north of Atlanta:
- Take exit 267A
- Go north on Highway 5 (Canton Highway)
- Turn right at the first light (Sandy Plains Road)
- Sandy Plains Baptist Church is near the intersection of Sandy Plains Road and Post Oak Tritt Road, across the street from Bank of America.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 770-971-3245
- Hours: SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:30 a.m. SUNDAY WORSHIP 10:50 a.m. SUNDAY EVENING ACTIVITIES 5:30 p.m. WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES Children 4 yrs - 6th Grade Wonderful Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m. Middle and High School Students Meet in th
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking and ramps
- Founding Date: 1846
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Baptist