Kool Kidz is a pediatric physical therapy program that serves children from birth to age 21. The program offers many services including aquatic therapy, hippotherapy, therapeutic dance and sports medicine. The program's representatives are available to come to the patient's home, also offering services at local community pools, community stables, dance studios and other public places. Visit the Kool Kidz website for more information on the services offered.
- Fax: 770-592-9431
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed; weekend and evening hours available by appointment
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield (in-network provider), Private, Pay, Medicaid, Peachcare for Kids, Amerigroup, CMO, Wellcare CMO, private insurance (out of network)
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Services: Aquatics
- Specialties: Pediatric, Sports medicine