Hoboken Bread and Bagel Company
Be sure to come with a big appetite and a desire to make new friends, as Hoboken Bread and Bagel Company owners George and Anne Suarez are friendly and conversational.
The menu has much to choose from: bagel sandwiches, pastrami, soups, salads, pastries and sub sandwiches. Each item listed was accompanied by a small description.
The Hoboken sandwich ($6.25) is a smoked turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and onions. The sandwich comes with chips.
The restaurant offers a few tables for seating, with additional tables outside. There was a board on the side with the soup specials for the day: Cream of Tomato and Cream of Spinach. One of the tables had a checkers game board set up. In addition to the casual theme, I noted that the kitchen area was very clean. Each guest can easily view his or her meal preparation.
- Hours: Open Weekdays 6am-2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking Spaces and Ramps
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Please see above description.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual