Bud Leonard Automotive
Bud Leonard Automotive has been serving Kennesaw repairing domestic and import vehicles for the past 22 years. It prides itself on quality work at competitive prices with honesty and integrity. Bud is a 28 year veteran of The United States Armed Forces. He continues his commitments to his community by serving on The Woodstock City Council and Cherokee County American Legion Post 316. Bud Leonard Automotive would to extend the opportunity to earn your business and your trust.
- Fax: none
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp and level lot entry
- Founding Date: 1988
- What makes this community special?: The people who serve.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified Technician
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Scheduled maintenance.