All Tournament Players Park
All-Tournament Players Park is located on Highway 5/Canton Highway in Marietta, Georgia. Local businessmen, who are long time sports parents, own the park privately. The goal is to present a premier facility and a premier onsite tournament management staff and officiating association that will bring top teams from all over Georgia and the nation to the Marietta area to compete in basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball.
The park hosts local, regional and national tournaments in baseball, basketball and softball. There are sport specific camps for teams and individuals.
The Summit indoor facility is dedicated to the growth of basketball and volleyball players of all ages through top instruction. The 27,000 square foot basketball/volleyball facility is one of the top basketball/volleyball facilities in the southeast. There are four high school size top quality wood courts and two separate gyms with two courts each. A concession stand, scoreboards and scorekeepers are provided. The park staff is on-hand at all times.
The Diamond is the park's outdoor facility for baseball and softball. Each field features beautiful farm grown grass that was cultivated next to Turner Fields' own grass. There is above level stadium seating for each field. Lighting for the All-Tournament Players Park fields is Musco, the best lighting in baseball. Each field has large below level dugouts with large benches and helmet boxes. Old school-style scoreboards, provided by Coca-cola, are run by experienced employee scorekeepers who work with the umpire staff. There is also a concessions building with a ball park concession stand.
- Fax: 678-384-6501
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 10pm; however, if there are special requests it can accommodate.
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking and ramps
- What makes this community special?: Great sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Tournaments, clinics, camps and the Academies are just a part of our programs. Rent the facilities for birthday or corporate parties.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms