Wednesday is National Signing Day, when high school athletes in football and other sports sign college scholarship offers.
We'll be updating this article for the rest of the day and into Thursday, so if you'd like to share information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to share photos, please click the "Upload Photos and Videos" button next to this article.
Please identify the persons in the photo, and make sure to provide the proper photo credit.
Six football players at Campbell High School signed scholarship letters today, including Josh Miller (pictured in the main photo), who is headed for West Georgia Tech:
- Armand Gazda, Miles College
- Stephen Washington, Savannah State
- Samuel Morrison, Point University
- A.J. Anderson, West Georgia Tech
- Darius Harris, West Georgia Tech
At Northeast Cobb's Lassiter High School, senior student athletes signed national letters of intent with top universities, including the University of Tennessee, the University of Georgia, and the University of Missouri.
The Trojans won the 5AAAAAA region football championship and have nine students going to eight different schools, including Eddie Printz to Missouri and Ryan Jenkins to Tennessee. The other football players included:
- Juwan Dickey, Hutchinson Community College
- Robert Dowling, Georgia State University
- Ryan Gildea, Stetson University
- Devantae Moore, Stetson University
- Modou Nyang, Mars Hill College
- Willie Police, Western Carolina University
- Nick Sewak, Georgia Southern University
Lassiter's Cobb County 2012 Cross Country athlete of the year, Morgan Ainslie, will be running for the University of Georgia on both the cross country and track and field teams. Sammi Green will be attending Florida International University to play softball.
Two members of the Lassiter baseball team signed scholarship offers:
- Zach Lippincott, Andrew College
- Tyler Elwer, Georgia Highlands College
At Walton High School in East Cobb, the following athletes signed Wednesday morning:
- Brian Sullivan, cross country, University of Georgia
- Alexa Womack, cross country, Clemson University
- Morgan Tanasijevich, track and field, Stanford University
- Michel Fernandez, soccer, Marquette University
Walton football players will have a signing ceremony at 7 tonight.
North Cobb High School on Wednesday had eight student-athletes sign national letters of intent:
- Hakeem Sawyer, football, Morehouse College
- Kelvin Ume, football, Western Carolina University
- Xavier Borishade, football, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Nick Miller, football, Furman University,
- Daulton Hill, baseball, Calhoun Community College
- Eghosa Agbonghae, football, Tuskegee University
- Trenton Pruett, football, Valdosta State University
- James King, football, Morehead State University
McEachern High School athletes signing on Wednesday include the following:
- Ty Griffin, football, Georgia Tech
- Jajuan Dulany, football, Maryland
- Kel Parham, football, Georgia Southern
- Joclyn Ramos, basketball and volleyball, Stillman College
- Samuel Stephens, baseball, Georgia Highlands
- Michael Sherman, football, Dean College
Please return to Patch for continuous updates.