Three Northeast Cobb schools are losing assistant principals to promotions to principal, the Cobb County Board of Education decided Thursday night.
The the administration’s recommendation to move Jenny Douglas from the to in Acworth, where she will become principal July 1.
Making a middle-school-to-middle-school move is Kelly Metcalfe, who will leave to become the principal at Kennesaw's on July 1.
The board also approved the promotion of assistant principal, Kelly Luscre, to be the principal at in Kennesaw on July 1.
Luscre began her career in school administration at another Northeast Cobb school, .
Seven other principals around Cobb County were named Thursday night:
- Stacey Abbott, from assistant principal at Belmont Hills Elementary to principal at Hollydale Elementary.
- Deborah Broadnax, from acting principal to principal at Powder Springs Elementary.
- Monica Howard, from assistant principal at Varner Elementary to principal at Kennesaw Elementary.
- Peter Manson, from assistant principal at Kemp Elementary to principal at Russell Elementary.
- Patrice Moore, from principal at Bryant Primary to principal at Bullard Elementary.
- Angela Stewart, from assistant principal to principal at Lovinggood Middle.
- Freda Williams, from principal at Bryant Intermediate to principal at Bryant Elementary.