The reported the following incidents in Northeast Cobb from May 2 to 8. Just click on the pins on the above map to see the individual incidents.
- Residential burglary without forced entry—1000 block of Malibu Drive, 7 a.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—500 block of Dover Street, 8:50 p.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—1200 block of Harewood Trail, 8 a.m.
- Criminal damage to private property—Unit block of Rushing Rock Way, 9 a.m.
- Theft by taking—Unit block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 2:30 p.m.
- Theft by taking—2700 block of Chastain Meadows Parkway, 3:34 p.m.
- Shoplifting less than $300—Unit block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 5:28 p.m.
- Theft by taking—2600 block of Shaw Road, 3 a.m.
- Arrest of a wanted person—2600 block of Lee Ann Drive, 10:30 a.m.
- Shoplifting less than $300—2700 block of Chastain Meadows Parkway, 3:41 p.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—1700 block of Sandy Plains Road, 7 a.m.
- Theft from building—2300 block of Bells Ferry Road, 8:57 a.m.