The reported the following incidents in Northeast Cobb from April 22 to May 1. You can click on the map pins to see the individual incidents, with the exception of the Ernest Barrett Parkway incidents east of Interstate 575 (Mapquest didn't like those addresses).
- Theft by taking—3500 block of Sandy Plains Road, 7:17 p.m.
- Shoplifting less than $300—2700 block of Chastain Meadows Parkway, 1:37 p.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—4900 block of Willow Creek Drive, 5:30 p.m.
- Theft by taking—300 block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 10:57 p.m.
- Theft by taking—3800 block of Sellers Way, 10:20 a.m.
- Theft by taking—4300 block of Shallowford Industrial Parkway, 8 p.m.
- Stolen property—4700 block of Jamerson Forest Circle, 2:20 a.m.
- Theft by taking—4300 block of Shallowford Industrial Parkway, 8:59 a.m.
- Criminal property damage to a business—3200 block of Fairview Drive, 11:44 a.m.
- Automobile theft—2600 block of Plains Court, 6:20 p.m.
- Shoplifting less than $300—unit block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 7:15 p.m.
- Residential burglary by forced entry—2200 block of North Woods Court, 6:50 a.m.
- Illegally entering auto—900 block of Cobb Place Manor Drive, 1 p.m.
- Illegally entering auto—unit block of Ernest Barrett Parkway, 1:05 p.m.
- Illegally entering auto—100 block of Parkstone Way, 11:30 p.m.