The reported the following bookings at the of Northeast Cobb residents and others arrested in Northeast Cobb from Friday through Sunday, May 18 to 20:
- Jessica Paige Robinson, 23, of the 100 block of Burke Street in Northeast Cobb was arrested on Fairground Street in Marietta just before midnight Thursday and booked into the Cobb County jail early Friday on charges of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana and possessing, selling, purchasing or manufacturing marijuana or another controlled substance. She was released Friday evening on $5,000 bond.
- Michael Reza Karimi, 23, of the 2700 block of New South Drive in Northeast Cobb was arrested at the intersection of New South Drive and Piedmont Road at 1:30 a.m. Friday on charges of obstructing the intersection, violating limitations on his driver’s license and not wearing a seat belt. He was released Friday afternoon on $900 bond.
- Jeffrey Allen Duckworth, 21, of the 400 block of Holly Street in Atlanta was arrested about 6 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Jamerson and Canton roads and charged with following too closely and driving with a revoked or suspended license. He was released early Saturday on $1,300 bond.
- Nathaniel Parker Metts, 27, of the 900 block of Frar Walk in Northeast Cobb was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Chastain and Cascade roads and charged with making improper use of a turn signal and driving with a revoked or suspended license. He was released early Saturday on $1,300 bond.
- Melissa Beth Adelman, 55, of the 200 block of Creek Ridge Circle in Acworth was arrested at 3:45 p.m. Saturday at the on Chastain Meadows Parkway and charged with theft by shoplifting. Bond was set at $1,000, but she was released on her own recognizance that night.
- Kef Gerrod Adams, 42, of the 100 block of Lakeshore Drive, Roswell, was arrested just before 4 a.m. Sunday on Interstate 575 at Chastain Road and charged with driving with a revoked or suspended license, having no proof of insurance and failure to appear on a 12-year-old warrant. He was held in lieu of $2,300 bond.
- Lawrence Matthew Kapusta, 67, of the 3900 block of Center Court, Norcross, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 100 Piedmont Rd. and charged with an improper lane change, improper equipment and DUI-alcohol. He was released on $1,600 bond Sunday afternoon.
- James Raymond Crisp, 40, of the 100 block of White Pines Drive, Alpharetta, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Sunday in the 4300 block of Shallowford Industrial Parkway and charged with driving on the wrong side of the road, DUI-drugs, being a habitual violator and being arrested while on conditional release. He is being held without bail.