Dinner & Discussion at Unity North.
Join us Friday Sept. 2, 6:45 p.m.—10:00 p.m. Unity North presents entertaining and thought-provoking conversations reflecting practical spiritual insights.
This program begins at 6:45 p.m. with a homemade lasagna, salad dinner, and more. A philosophical discussion to follow. Please read some of the questions below. Find out what men and women are looking for in life and relationships with these questions and more...
1. How does one obtain true balance in a relationship?
2. What is the meaning of a relationship?
3. What is it that prevents some singles from taking chances?
4. What is the greatest quality you look for in a relationship?
5. If one wish could come true for you, what would that be?
6. What is wisdom and how do we gain it?
7. When you are dating someone, what are the first qualities you look for in him/her?
8. What are some of the funniest dating experiences you have had?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. If you never met anyone, would that prevent you from living a full and happy live?
Let's come together and explore some of our answers.
Look forward to seeing you here. Please RSVP by Thursday. The Italian feast is $12.00. RSVP and you can pay at the door. Walk in's are welcome and can pay $16 at the door. Al@unitynorth.org – (678) 819-9100 …
Unity North Atlanta church 4255 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta, GA 30066 Directions: Click on this link for directions to the church