The Cobb Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations until Wednesday, Jan. 18, for Cobb's Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year. The 2012 Small Business of the Year will be selected from those 25 best businesses.
Business owners can nominate themselves or other businesses. Nominated companies must:
- Be a Cobb Chamber member.
- Be located in Cobb County.
- Demonstrate an increase in sales and/or unit volume.
- Have been in business at least three years.
- Show evidence of contributions to community-oriented projects.
- Comply with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s size standards in defining a small business (www.sba.gov/size).
- Be for-profit.
Which Northeast Cobb businesses deserve to be Cobb's top small businesses in your opinion? Tell us in the Comment Box.
All nominees will receive a detailed application packet by Jan. 27. The Top 25 and Small Business Hall of Fame inductees will be recognized, and the Small Business of the Year will be announced during the Cobb Chamber’s First Monday Breakfast on June 4.
The 2012 Small Business of the Year winner will also participate in the Georgia Small Business of the Year competition.