The chat comes about 12 hours before the Labor Department announces the December unemployment figures for cities and counties and 24 hours before holds a panel discussion on training Georgia’s workforce of the future. Come back to Northeast Cobb Patch at 11:30 a.m. Thursday for that live chat.
After either chat, you can replay previous chat sessions on the department’s website. Previous sessions covered:
- "Starting Your Own Business.”
- “Services for Veterans.”
- “Profit by Investing in Workers with Disabilities.”
- “Workforce Development.”
- “Making the Most of GDOL’s Online Services.”
- “GDOL Services for Businesses.”
- “Job Searching in a Tight Economy.”
- “Options for Your Next Career.”
Are you working through a layoff? Share your experience in the comments.