It's all about dear ol' Dad this weekend and here are some fun ways to spend time with him wihtout breaking the bank.
- Kids can take dad to Whole Foods at Merchants Walk and make a healthy grill rub together on Saturday from 1pm-3pm in their Community Room.
- Dads get FREE admission into Zoo Atlanta on Sunday with the purchase of a child’s ticket.
- Take Dad for a spin around the rink. Dad’s get FREE admission to Sparkles in Kennesaw from 2pm-7pm on Sunday. Skate rental is $4 and they have a laser tag special too - $5 per game.
- Take Dad out for lunch! He’ll get a free entrée from Willy’s on Saturday or Sunday with the purchase of a child’s (or regular) entrée. Click HERE to get the coupon.
- Make him something special! Design a one-of-a-kind tie or “T” at your favorite Michael’s location during their Father’s Day Make-It & Take-It on Saturday from 10am-noon. Must purchase t-shirt or tie. At Lakeshore Learning in East Cobb from 11am-3pm Saturday, kids can make Dad a Key Keeper during their FREE craft workshop.
- Bring Dad to Brunswick Zone XL in Kennesaw and let him have the high score on Sunday. Dad’s get one FREE game with each child’s game purchased. Shoe rental is $4.
- Grad dad a cup o’ joe at Starbucks and listen to Me & My Dad at Barnes & Noble’s FREE Father’s Day Storytime at Town Center Prado on Saturday at 11am. They are also reading this same title by Alison Ritchie at the West Cobb Avenue location at 11am on Saturday.
- Learn some new moves you can practice with Dad at home during East Cobb Library'sTaekwando Family Seminar & Demonstration. On Saturday at 11:30, learn about Taekwondo's Olympic history and enjoy demonstrations of sparring, breaking and self-defense. Presentation by Moohan Martial Arts Academy. For ages 6+
Happy Father's Day from Cobb Tots & Kids! Follow us to find the fun!