What is it that we love most about estate, garage and yard sales? I enjoy seeing other people's stuff. It's interesting to discover new objects, tools, jewelry and things that other people can tell you about.
The bargains - can't beat'em. Where else can you buy something of quality for less than a dollar?
Grab a friend and embark on a fun-filled day of sale hopping.
1. Multi-family garage sale. Antiques, furniture (and outdoor furniture), retro stuff, decorative pillows, collectibles, household items-tons of stuff! Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. West Hampton Subdivision. 3228 Cobbs Farm Trail, Marietta.
2. This sale includes sofas, chairs, entertainment centers, end tables, lamps, decorating items, children's winter clothing (sizes 4-6), toys, outdoor play items, 12' above ground pool with accessories, home medical equipment, electric hospital bed, walkers, motorized chair, and more. Friday and Saturday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Whitlock Heights subdivision. 544 Bouldercrest Dr., Marietta.
3. Two neighborhood garage sales offering everything you can imagine. Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. 468 and 469 Salem Woods Drive SE, East Cobb. The homes are located two miles from I-75 off Powers Ferry Rd between the Delk Rd exit and the S. Marietta Pkwy exit.
4. Moving sale. A couple is leaving for Australia in two weeks, and they have beautiful furniture for sale cheap. See the accompanying pictures. Saturday, 8 a.m - 4 p.m. 539 Salem Woods Dr., East Cobb. The home is located two miles from I-75 off Powers Ferry Rd between the Delk Rd exit and the S. Marietta Pkwy exit.
5. Moving sale at Sweet Pine Creek Subdivision. Pick-up only, no delivery. Furniture, clothing, decorative items for the home, office furniture, small appliances, bedding, records, CDs, books and more. Saturday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. 4279 Bristlecone Dr., Marietta.