It's Mother's Day weekend, and what mom doesn't love estate, yard and garage sales?
Take mom out for breakfast and to treasure hunt. You never know what you'll find.
If you do find a treasure, tell us in the Comment Box.
1. Community Garage Sale. Lots of baby clothes, toys and gear. Furniture and household items. Exercise equipment. Saturday starting 8 am at the Enclave at Laura Creek, Prado Lane. From highway 575, exit Barrett Parkway. Go East on Barrett Parkway. Turn north onto Prado Lane. Stay straight on Prado Lane to enter neighborhood. Multiple houses having sales.
2. Tupperware for sale. Saturday starting 8 a.m. at 3152 Plains Way. You can see signs from Sandy Plains Road. The house will be the first driveway in the Plains Estates subdivision. The house is one mile from the Sandy Plains Road post office and one mile from the Sandy Plains and Shallowford Road Kroger. For more information, call 770-329-5231.
3. Household items, clothes, and sample sale. Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. May 6th: 8-4. 3747 Tulip Tree Drive.
4. Huge moving sale. Entire household. Furniture, antiques, exterior doors, and more. Friday until 5 p.m. 2305 Rocky Mountain Road. Located near Shallowford and Sandy Plains Roads, one mile from Lassiter High School. Three story black and white Tudor house at the corner of Trickum & Rocky Mountain. Knock on front door. Stuff is scattered in the house and garage. Call 404-889-5242 if lost.
5. Garage sale Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Lots of furniture and household items. 1753 Millview Drive in the Barnes Mill Lake Subdivision.