It's like a traditional Easter Egg Hunt, but cooler. The free event will include a helicopter drop of thousands of eggs on the football field to kickoff the hunt.
Your kids will have a blast collecting eggs full of candy.
Kids can expect tons of candy, inflatables, face painting, free pictures with the Easter Bunny, vendors, and fun for all ages.
Cobb EMC will host two Kid’s Zones: one toddler play area and one for the thrill seekers. $5 per child for unlimited rides.
The Sprayberry Football Booster Club will provide the food.
The event begins at 10 a.m.
The Egg Drop schedule is as follows:
- 12:30 p.m. Children move to the staging area around the football field track.
- 1:00 p.m. The helicopter arrives and drops the eggs.
- 1:20 p.m. Third and fifth grade Egg Hunt.
- 1:30 p.m. Kindergarten through second grade Egg Hunt.
- 1:40 p.m. Preschool Egg Hunt (ages 3 and 4).
- There will be a separate toddler hunt area.
The event ends at 3 p.m.
The funds raised from the Egg Drop go to support both the Shop with a Yellow Jacket and the Shop with a Longhorn programs for Sprayberry and high schools.
Last year nearly 8,000 people attended, and over $4,000 was raised from the event proceeds.
Sprayberry High School is located at 2525 Sandy Plains Rd. in Marietta. Free parking at the school.
For more information, call 770-423-1330 or visit the Community Egg Drop website.