Spring Break Activities
Spring Break brings lots of time for exciting activities to help burn energy.
This week, Happy, Healthy Kids is talking about Spring Break activities to prevent boredom and leave the kids with happy family memories to smile about for years to come.
Here are a few suggestions:
1) Go to local playgrounds such as Kidstock at Woodstock First Baptist Church. This is one of the largest playgrounds in the area. It has tire swings, castles, obstacle courses, monkey bars, basketball goal, walking track, picnic tables and more.
Location: 11905 Highway 92, Woodstock.
2) Go ice skating at Ice Forum. This rink comes complete with concessions, skate rentals, free skate time and more.
Location: 3061 George Busbee Parkway, Kennesaw.
3) Go roller skating at Sparkles. Besides skating, the kids enjoy laser tag, bouncy playground, wifi, cafe and more.
Location: 1000 McCollum Parkway Northwest, Kennesaw.
Location: 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd, Stone Mountain.
Location: 275 Riverside Parkway, Austell.
6) Go rock climbing indoors at Escalade Climbing Gym. Enjoy 80 feet of continuous roof climbing, or a 30 foot chimney climb. They offer a slide, Monkey Cage and tunnel for little children.
Location: 3694 Kennesaw South Industrial Drive, Kennesaw.
7) Ride bumper boats and go karts at Mountasia. Two exciting mini golf courses are also available as you work your way over waterfalls, through caves and around rivers.
Location: 175 Barrett Parkway, Marietta.
8) Bounce around Monkey Joes for a few hours and burn lots of energy. Little ones have their own special, safe play area away from the bigger children.
Location: 50 Barrett Pkwy, Suite 111, Marietta.
9) Play miniature golf in the dark at Monster Golf. Enjoy 18 holes of miniature golf as you navigate your way through the glow in the dark golf course. Remember to wear white for extra glowing!
Location: 2505 Chastain Meadows Pkwy, Marietta.
Share your Spring Break experiences in the comments below.