School Events Sept. 12-17
Check to see what’s happening at your child’s Northeast Cobb school this week.
Elementary and Intermediate School Happenings
- Addison Elementary - September 12, student picture day; Wednesdays are early release days, 1:30 p.m.
- Bells Ferry Elementary - September 14, Stevi B’s night, 4 p.m., Open House, 6 p.m. until 8 p.m., meet in the cafeteria; September 15, PTA Parent Orientation, 6:30 p.m.
- Blackwell Elementary - September 12, Stevi B’s night, 4 p.m., September 13, Gifted Eligibility Informational Meeting, 5 p.m, Open House, 6 p.m.
- Davis Elementary - September 15, Chick-fil-A night.
- Keheley Elementary - September 14, student picture day.
- Kincaid Elementary - September 12 - 13, Hearing and vision screening for 1st and 4th grades; September 16, Biscuit sales, FundRunners Fun Run
- Mountain View Elementary - September 14, School Council Meeting, 8:30 a.m.
- Rocky Mount Elementary - September 14, CiCi’s Pizza Night, 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.
Middle School Happenings
- Hightower Trail Middle School - September 14, student Fall Picture Day, picture packets will be coming home, Magazine fundraiser 2nd turn-in day.
- Simpson Middle School - September 13, 6th grade Open House, PTSA Board Meeting at Chick-fil-A, 12 p.m. until 1 p.m.; September 13 - 15, 6th grade Take Your Parent to School Days; September 14, student picture day.
High School Happenings
- .Lassiter High School - September 13, PROBE College Fair at Northpoint Mall, 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.; September 15, PROBE College Fair at Town Center Mall, 6 p.m. until 9 p.;m.
- Pope High School - September 12, School Council Meeting, 5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sprayberry High School - September 13, 9th - 10th grade Parent Night, 6:30 p.m.;
General School District Happenings
- September 14, Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m., public comments beginning at 8:30 a.m. (30 minute limit), board meeting to follow. 514 Glover St., Marietta, GA 30060.
- September 17, Public Forum with board member, David Morgan, at Cooper Middle School, 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.