As we say goodbye to 2011, please take a few moments to reflect on the past year by taking our End of the Year Quiz. There's no prize. But you do get bragging rights. All the answers to these questions can be found in articles on Northeast Patch. (Hint: Use the search bar to type in keywords).
1. Who was honored as Cobb's Teacher of the Year? What subject does he or she teach and at what school?
2. Which one of these incident reports was not filed in Northeast Cobb with the Cobb County Police Department this year?
a. Someone reported a bucket of white paint was thrown through their house window.
b. A woman reported that someone vacuumed her home and stole her lingerie.
c. Someone reported an F-150 with a flat tire stolen off I-75.
d. Two males shoplifted 15 detergents from a Kroger supermarket.
e. Theives stole flush valves off park toliets.
f. Cobb Police arrested a man who two witnesses say placed dog feces on a neighbor's porch.
3. What is the name of our District 3 Cobb County Commissioner?
4. During the special election for Bobby Franklin's seat, how many residents voted?
5. What is the name of the Marietta author who swindled women out of their fortunes?
6. Which Marietta business held the Angels of Life fundraiser? The fundraiser helps families deal with the expenses after organ transplants.
7. Where is the Robert McAfee House located?
8. What little league team wears Trooper Chad LeCroy's badge number on their uniforms?
9. Who is Joseph Pond?
10. What's been your favorite story on Northeast Patch over the past year? Why?
Do you know the answers to one or all of these questions? Write your answers in our comments section below.
Northeast Cobb Patch will publish the answers to the quiz tomorrow.