Advance Voting for General Election, Additional Locations to Open
Take a look at the advance voting schedule for Cobb County.
Advance Voting for the Nov. 6 General Election began last week. In the past, Advance Voting locations have had long lines so voters are encouraged to come prepared with patience and anything that would make the wait more pleasant, such as a chair, bottled water or book.
The Advance Voting schedule is:
- Oct. 15-Nov. 2 (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Mondays-Fridays)
Main Election Office, 736 Whitlock Ave., Marietta
- Oct. 25-26 (8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday)
Cobb Civic Center, 548 S. Marietta Parkway, Marietta
- Oct. 27 (9 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday)
Main Elections Office and Cobb Civic Center
- Oct. 29-Nov. 2 (8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Mondays-Fridays)
- Central: Cobb Civic Center, 548 S. Marietta Parkway, Marietta
- East: East Cobb Government Service Center, 4400 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta
- Northeast: Noonday Baptist Church, 4121 Canton Road, Marietta
- Smyrna: Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Circle, Smyrna
- Northwest: NorthStar Church, 3413 Blue Springs Road NW, Kennesaw
- West: Ward Recreation Center, Lost Mountain Park, 4845 Dallas Highway, Powder Springs
- South: South Cobb Community Center, 620 Lions Club Drive, Mableton
- South/Interstate-20: South Cobb Recreation Center, 875 Six Flags Drive, Austell
Call the Cobb Board of Elections at 770-528-2581 for additional information.