- Organization: Cobb Alcohol Taskforce
- Causes: Educational, Health, Kids
- Date(s): Dec. 3 to submit, Dec. 6 to 10 to vote
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cobbk12.org/preventionintervention/videocontest.htm
The Cobb Alcohol Taskforce and the Cobb County School District's Prevention Intervention Center are holding a contest for a public service announcement addressing adults providing alcohol to youths. The contest is open to sixth- to 12th-graders and their schools and community groups in Cobb. Each PSA should run 30, 60 or 90 seconds. The deadline for submissions is 4:30 p.m. Dec. 3, and voting on the entries runs from Dec. 6 to 10.